Monday, February 14, 2005

ORANGE!

Happy and sad...more like an emotional roller coaster ride...as the effects of my so called " asking for hand in marraige" wear off the world becomes clearer again...but only the world...im still CONFUSSED..not about him or me..not about my relationship.. but about this bunch of feelings running like electric shocks through my body! Women have too many feelings! URRRGGHHHH...its like all women can do is feel...too many emotions ...some of 'em even which i can not figure out! everyday turns out to be a rather dramatic, eventful day..or maybe there is a lot of drama in my life...im content with the drama and my life.. on the whole the grey turns into beautiful, bright orange, there is happiness in the sadness..but victory in the loss! i lost today but gained all...and im happy..

Standing in the middle
a rose in bloom
dressed as a glowing bride..
she waits..
with beholding fear
palms all sweaty
its her first time
she waits as silence prevails
a haunting silence
a silence that judges her...
with a watchful eye
and she waits..
afraid of what is to come
afraid of what would become
but she waits...

No comments: