Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Blessings..

Every time I look at you I forget all worries, your smile makes my problems melt so far away, your hands, every time they hold me gives me the strength to carry on, to shelter you, to protect you, every time your upset my heart falls in the pit of my tummy and I feel queasy and sad, every time you cry I'm there to wipe your tears, I hurt when I see your tears they are as precious to me as the rarest pearls and diamonds, I cry with you at times when I'm unable to take your pain away and at times I cry secretly doubting myself whether I'll be good enough for you. Every time I hear you I feel like an excited little girl lost in a candy store and every time you snuggle with me I experience a little bit of heaven...our heaven... Just you and me... You have given me the reason to hope and feel real, you have saved me from myself and I'm thankful to you, you have taught me how to live and love from a broken heart, you have made me strong enough to stand up with skimmed knees and half lost faith. You make my world real and I love you unconditionally my son.
( after writing this post I realized what a parents love is for their child, it's also dedicated to both my parents who have been the ray of hope and strength in my life, I love you mom & dad)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shaan said...

letting go !! is something very painful .... but 1 ce u things let go, u l feel the strength and confidence it brings ....
"why control, let go "
courtsey Fight Club